- I think the rise of gangsta rap in the early ’90s almost broke Hip-Hop. The fuck was that about?
- The Chronic and Doggystyle are wack
- It’s time to stop comparing 2Pac and The Notorious B.I.G. It’s not even a reasonable comparison
- “Top 10” lists need to stop putting Pac and Biggie right after each other
- Emcees with an actual message are more valuable than those who perform verbal gymnastics, but don’t actually say anything
- Hip-Hop is not dead, it’s just different.
- I don’t think Drake is a bad rapper, but I’m tired of hearing him everywhere
- I think Lil Wayne is an asstastic rapper, and he needs to stop doing everything
- Comparing every female emcee to Lauryn Hill and MC Lyte isn’t fair. That’s like comparing every male emcee to Rakim and Nas
reblog this shit and get your opinions out there